Sèkur Navy Cap EEBD
Sèkur Navy Cap is a hood type, constant flow, breathing apparatus to escape from areas in which toxic substances or oxygen deficiency may occur.
Continuous flow compressed air breathing apparatus with hood, automatic activation of the air flow when opening the zipper of the bag containing 2 or 3 liter steel or composite cylinder and hood in self-extinguishing material.
• On the bag there is a transparent screen to check the cylinder charge pressure gauge and correct positioning of the air flow activation pin during inspections before any use.
• The device’s nominal duration is 10 or 15 minutes (2 models available).
• SNC complies with EN 1146 and ISO 23269-1. Certified according to European Regulation 2016/425. Compliant to MED Directive.
• Conforms to the MED and PED Directives.
DONNING AND USING:
Place neck strap of the carrying bag over head and adjust strap until equipment sits in centre of chest.
IN AN EMERGENCY:
- Grip the yellow loop on the lid of the zip of the carrying bag and pull firmly in the direction to open the zip to break the anti tampering seal. This action will also activate the air flow to the hood
- Immediately remove hood from the carrying bag. Safety Warning: Duration of equipment begins from the time of air supply valve activation and not from the time of wearing hood
- Grip both flaps sides of the base of the hood and lift the hood above the head, pull the hood over the head locating the half mask over the hose and mouth
- Breathe normally and immediately leave the hazardous area by short and safest escape route.
• Hood: Coated fabric
• Visor: Transparent plastic
• Inner half mask: Silicone
• Carrying bag: Coated fabric
• Valve/Reducer: Nickel-plated brass alloy
• Cylinder: Steel/Composite